DAUGHTER MOON Charm Necklace - Gold, Silver or Bronze
Our crescent moon charm necklace is made from an antique button cast in solid bronze from one of our most treasured Victorian buttons. Perfect for layering with all our charms and talismans!
The crescent moon, symbol of the Greek Goddess Artemis and personified by the Goddess Selene, who drives a chariot across the sky, illuminating the air before her with her glowing crown. Symbols from Greek and other ancient history were popular in England after many 18th century travelers brought back art and artifacts from Europe and as far as Egypt on the Grand Tour. A sweet way to connect to ancient history or simply say "I love you to the moon and back."
Available in your choice of solid sterling silver, bronze or 14k yellow gold.
Unbuttoned and unbound.
A perfect stand-alone statement piece or addition to your layering collection.
- pendant measures 1/2" wide
- Charm Colors: solid bronze, sterling silver, 14k yellow gold
- Add a White Diamond for a pop of luxury
- Chain Material: Gold-filled, Antiqued Sterling silver chain - or solitaire (with jump ring to slide on any chain)
- Made with love in California.
Please note that our 14k gold items are custom made for you. Please allow 4-6 weeks if order includes 14k gold or diamonds. Slow fashion takes time but believe us, it's worth it.