An elegant marquise poppy necklace with a secret. She's carved from an antique teaspoon handle! The California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica) became state flower in 1903. The poppy’s greatest advocate was Sara Plummer Lemmon, born in 1836. She was an artist, teacher, nurse, librarian, botanist and lover of the outdoors. Available in your choice of solid sterling silver, bronze or 14k yellow gold.
A perfect stand-alone statement piece or addition to your layering collection.
- pendant measures just over 2" tall
- Charm Colors: solid bronze, sterling silver, 14k yellow gold
- Feeling fancy? Add two 1.2mm white diamonds to your sterling or 14k gold pendant
- Chain Material: Gold-filled, Antiqued Sterling silver chain - or solitaire (with jump ring to slide onto any chain)
- Made with love in California.
Please note that if your order includes 14k gold or diamonds, your item is custom made for you. Please allow 3-6 weeks. Slow fashion takes time but believe us, it's worth it.