Need help finding the right ring size? Measuring your finger to find the correct ring fit is easy.
How to measure your finger for ring size:
- Use a non-elastic string or paper (6" long and 1/4" wide works best)
- Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger. Make sure the fit is snug, but not tight.
- Mark the place on the string or paper where it forms a circle.
- Compare the length of the string/paper to a ruler in mm. That is your ring size. If you measure between sizes, we recommend the larger size.
- Measure when your finger is at a regular body temperature since fingers can expand or shrink when cold or warm.
- If your knuckle is larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. Your ring should slide over your knuckle, but not be overly loose.
Shop Compass Rose Design Rings: